Our global Social Enterprise Programme aims to:
- build capacity in the social enterprise sector
- forge international networks linking social entrepreneurs, intermediary organisations and social investors
- support policy leaders to create ecosystems in which social enterprise and social investment can thrive
- support education institutions to embed social enterprise in their programmes, exchange best practice, and deliver joint research on social enterprise
- facilitate the use of social enterprise approaches in international development programmes.
As part of this global programme, we are conducting a series of baseline research for the state of social enterprise. To date, we have completed research in 16 countries. You can download reports for most of them on our global website.