Science for All Talks
British Council is organising Science for All Talks in six different cities focusing on different popular science subjects from April onwards.
Science for All Talks aim to raise awareness of the dynamism of science in an interesting and engaging way and celebrate the UK-Turkey Year of Science and Innovation by encouraging participation beyond the academic community.
The programme will include various activities initiated by government institutions, research councils, innovation centres and non-government agencies of both countries throughout the year. The topic of the last talk was "Biotechnology'' and it took place in Bursa on 26 January 2016.
All events will be free of charge and open to interested public.
- Big Data and Health - İSTANBUL, 28 April 2015, 19:00
- The Future of Water, The Planet’s Life Source - ANTALYA, 17 June 2015, 19:00
- Discovering The Chemistry of Health - İZMİR, 08 September 2015, 20.00
- IP & Entrepreneurship - ANKARA, 10 November 2015, 18.00
- Biotechnology - BURSA, 26 January 2016
- Green Tech/Energy Efficiency - BURSA, February 2016