Kingston University London
- Winner of the Guardian 2017 University Award for Teaching Excellence, the University offers a diverse range of undergraduate and postgraduate programme. Its history dates back to 1899. Kingston University is very diverse with a 20% international student body from 150+ countries worldwide.
- The University is located in picturesque riverside location of Kingston upon Thames which is: safe, vibrant and active being close to large parks and the River Thames, it offers a wide variety of leisure and outdoor activities.
- Kingston offers over 400 undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, foundation and top up courses, pre-masters programmes and short courses.
- Top world 200 young university (Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017). Winner of the Teaching Excellence Award (Guardian 2017 University Awards)
- On average over 80% of KU graduates are working or doing extra studies following graduation at Kingston University.
- With 20% of its students from approximately 140 countries worldwide, KU is an extremely diverse environment. There are approximately 70 Turkish students studying there.
- Kingston University is now offering an optional two year postgraduate programme with an integrated work placement component within the programme.
- Kingston alumni work in a range of disciplines ranging from managing the National Air Control in the UK, artist for Tate Britain, award winning cyclist, campaigner for wider range of beauty and body ideals in the fashion industry, furniture & exhibition designer to actors and authors.
For more information www.kingston.ac.uk