Goldsmiths University of London
- Vivienne Westwood (Fashion Designer), Steve McQueen (Filmmaker), Ali Smith (Writer), Damien Hirst (Artist), Rosie Lowe (Singer), Mary Quant (Fashion Designer), Alex James and Graham Coxon (Blur), Katy B (Musician), Sam Taylor-Wood (Film Producer), Goldierocks (Journalist, DJ), James Blake (Singer), Antony Gormley (Sculptor / Artist) are among the famous graduates.
- Goldsmiths, University of London was established in 1891 and has been part of the University of London for over a century.
- At Goldsmiths, you can study creative, contemporary and inspiring courses that will make you see the world differently.
- Learn from world-leading academics who have helped to shape culture and define society.
- Explore your craft with technicians and practitioners with connections and extensive experience in the creative sectors.
- You can study undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across the arts, humanities, social sciences and computing.
- Goldsmiths is a world-class university, ranked in the world's top 350 universities in the UK (the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018).
- The institution has also been voted one of the top creative universities in the UK by students (Which? University 2017) and was recently awarded 5 QS Stars.
- The university is based in London's vibrant New Cross. The area is home to emerging musicians, artists and community leaders and has an interesting mix of cafes, restaurants, shops and pubs.
- Some of the facilities on this single-site campus include an on-site gym, a libary with over a quarter of a million books, a variety of restaurants and coffee shops, a playing field and the award-winning Students' Union.
- 10 of our subject areas are in the world's elite (QS World University Rankings by subject 2017).
- Number 3 in the UK for effective teaching (Guardian League Tables 2017).
- 60th most international university in the world (QS World University Rankings 2018).
For more information: www.gold.ac.uk