British Council Agent and Counsellor Training
Thanks to new online suite of training, British Council provides a practical and professional training programme specifically for agents and counsellors. This online training aims to enable agents and counsellors to promote the UK as a study destination to international students and encourage them to recommend the UK more.
The British Council Agent and Counsellor Training Suite will provide school counsellors, college counsellors, teachers and education agents online courses with the knowledge to become a fully Certified British Council Agent or Counsellor (on completion of the Certificate level).
The training suite will cover:
- the UK education and training system; courses and qualifications at each level
- the attractions for students considering studying and living in the UK
- student lifestyle issues – living costs, travel and accommodation
- quality assurance mechanisms and how they operate
- course fees and scholarships
- UK application procedures and standard entry requirements; visa and immigration regulations
- professionalism and ethical behaviour
- working with UK institutions and academic readiness
- visa and immigration compliance for UK institutions and students
- GDPR and intellectual property
- child safeguarding
Please visit this page to register and find our more information.