British Council Foundation Certificate for Agents
- Online delivery over 7 study weeks
- includes self assessment tests
- assessed by a formal written exam and professional development record
About the course:
- UK education and training system; courses and qualifications
- Quality assurance
- Benefits of studying and living in the UK
- Lifestyle – travel, accommodation, living costs, welfare
- Course fees and scholarships
- UK application procedures, entry requirements, visas and immigration
- Recognition of commitment to quality and professionalism
- Quality of qualification acknowledged amongst UK education institutions
- Certificate to evidence successful completion
- Public listing on the British Council trained agents list
Am I eligible?
To apply you’ll need:
- To have agreements in place with at least two UK education institutions on the Register of Sponsors or an accredited language school.
This qualification is valid for a period of two years and the certificate is provided to the individual. Reissue is dependent on evidence of participation in continuing professional development activity through the advanced professional development route, the British Council Advanced Certificate.
We recommend that applicants for whom English is a second language have achieved a level equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
Foundation Certificate Schedule
- Application deadline: 24 July 2018
- Start date: 1 August 2018
- Final assessment: 20 September
- Course fee: 2.135 TL (including VAT)
Please send your email to us for details and registration: StudyUK.Turkey@britishcouncil.org