Regent's University London
- Regent’s College was established in 1984 as a study abroad campus for an American college.
- The University is a meeting place for people from all over the world hosting students of more than 140 nationalities on campus.
- It offers both UK and American-style degree programmes in a wide range of fields, including business and management, finance, humanities, creative arts, social sciences and design.
- It is close to the centre of London and the city’s famous theatres, galleries and museums, as well as major sporting and entertainment venues.
- It actively encourages all students to undertake internships and work experience, and its careers advisers are on hand to advise and support them so they can secure their career goals.
- The University is a hive for innovative thinkers – students who want to learn in a supportive, personal environment and who will enter the world of work as entrepreneurs and leaders who think and operate globally.
- Regent’s University London is London’s only independent, not-for-profit university, with a highly cosmopolitan community based in royal Regent’s Park and Marylebone.
- The Regent’s Rose is a tribute to the centuries of history that surrounds its beautiful campus. It expresses its close-knit community. Students are at the heart of the University, with room to grow, surrounded by layers of support in a nurturing environment.
For more information please visit www.regents.ac.uk