The submissions for this call are now closed. Thank you for your interest.
We are now looking for a UK based Artistic Advisor to lead on the artistic development of the next iteration of our digital exhibition platform Museum without Walls. The person could either be independent with their own companies or working for an arts institution.
- Have extensive curatorial experience and strong knowledge of British Contemporary art.
- Have led international visual arts programmes or exhibitions,
- A proven knowledge and interest in gender issues and female rights
- Have experience of curatorial mentoring and teaching. Project Management skills
- Demonstrate knowledge and interest in any of the following: digital arts, inclusivity and/or disability arts,
- Have excellent writing, editing and communicating skills.