|In line with the regulations of Ministry of Interior in Turkey, students who are taking tests including KPSS, IELTS, TOEFL, etc. and their guardians will be exempt from the curfew upon submitting their test entry documents. Please see the related information on Ministry of Interior website. Candidates should have their HES codes ready to present before entering the exam area.|
Book your test online and access our free preparation materials today.
You can choose to take your IELTS test on paper or computer at one of our official test centres.
What do you need to book a test?
- A valid ID (only Passport or Turkish National Identity card are accepted). When you register for your test, you will need to upload a clear scan of your ID. Please note that you will have to present the same ID on the test day which you used during online registration. Otherwise, you will not be allowed to sit the test on that day.
- A bank card to pay for your test. You can pay through our online booking system (Costs may differ slightly depending on foreign exchange rates if paying with a credit or debit card.). Alternatively you can pay via bank transfer (up to 10 days before your test day). Please include the following information on the payment order: name, test date and IELTS reference number. Example: Ali Yilmaz, November 27 IELTS, A3-TR002-S-XXXXXXX
- Test takers under 18 years of age will be asked an email address for the parent or guardian during online registration. The parent will be asked to enter their name, date of birth details and choose an option registering “my dependent” on the system. The test taker will also have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to complete the registration and send to email@example.com
Note: IELTS is not recommended for people under the age of 16.
|IELTS Academic – paper or computer||TRY 1,400||Book your test
|IELTS General Training – paper or computer||TRY 1,400||Book your test|
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training)||TRY 1,600||Book your test|
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||TRY 1,500||Book your test|
After you have booked and paid for your test
You will receive emails confirming:
- the start time of your test and the venue address.
- your Speaking test date.
- your access code to the free online preparation course: Road to IELTS Last Minute Version
You can check your registration details in the Test Taker Portal using the login and password you created during registration.
Find out more about our cancellation, refund or test-day transfer policy.
Get ready with our free preparation materials
Choose from a wide range of free preparation materials to get the IELTS score you need. You can prepare on the go with our practice apps, videos and online lessons.
You can also take our free practice tests for IELTS on paper and computer.
If you have any visual, hearing, speaking or learning needs, we can support you.
Read the terms and conditions for taking IELTS with the British Council.