UK-Turkey Workshop Grant is open for applications!
Workshop Grant under the British Council Researcher Links Programme provide young researchers opportunities for research visits in the UK and Turkey
This programme aims to encourage international research collaboration between ambitious young researchers from the UK and Turkey
Who can propose a workshop?
Leading Researchers should apply to be workshop coordinators and propose a theme for the workshop.
According to the European Commission Director General for Research and Innovation, Leading Researchers are identified in 2 levels:
R3 Level Established Researchers – Researchers who have developed a level of independence
R4 Level Leading Researcher – Researchers leading their research area or field
Who can take part in the workshops?
Early career researchers based in the UK or Turkey:
- who have been awarded their PhD within 10 years,
- who do not hold a PhD, but have research experience equivalent to a PhD holder and work in a field where a PhD is not a pre-requisite for established research activity.
Research Priorities for the Applications
- Lifelong health and wellbeing
- Agriculture and food security
- Disaster and emergency management
- Energy and climate change
- Social sciences
Application deadline is 9 June 2014.