Main Purpose and Object: To provide support to the examination process.
|Location||İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir|
|Closing date||Monday 18 February 2019|
To support the Test Day Supervisor with the day-to-day operation of examination venues.
This activity may include:
- Assisting with setting-up examination venues by laying out stationery and desk labels
- Implementing the exam rules and regulations and remaining vigilant throughout the examination duration.
- Directing candidates to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in venues;
- Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside examination venues;
- Checking attendance during examinations; recording details of late arrivals and early leaver leavers and collecting scripts from early leavers;
- Escorting candidates from venues during the examinations as required, and supervising candidates whilst outside examination venues;
- Collecting and collating scripts in accordance with strict procedures;
- Computer competence is highly desirable.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their complete application form (below) with CV and two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org