We are looking for IELTS Examiners to work closely with Examinations Services Team. The job holders are expected to promote UK qualifications and to deliver excellent customer service to British Council, customers, contacts and visitors.
|Location||İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir, Adana, Antalya|
|Closing date||Friday 30 December 2022|
You will need:
• An undergraduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree.
• A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
• At least 3 years’ full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post-certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
• Turkish citizenship or work permit and permission from your employer to work with us in case you have a current work contract.
• The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Please fill out the application form and mail to: email@example.com