GREAT Scholarships 2019 was launched by the British Council together with 9 UK universities to provide more students in Turkey access to excellent UK higher education opportunities.
With 17 undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships on offer, the total value of this Turkey scholarship program is over £350,000. The single value of each scholarship ranges between £12,500 and £26,000 to cover full annual tuition fees. This scholarship scheme will offer an exciting opportunity for Turkish students wishing to get financial support to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate study in the UK. Students can apply for courses in a range of subjects including engineering, law, business, art and design, biosciences, IT and more, at the 9 participating institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Each individual scholarship covers the full annual tuition fee
- Valid for one year only
- It is worth from £12,500 up to £26,000 depending on the course fee
- Covers undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research programmes
- 9 UK higher education institutions are offering more than 17 GREAT scholarships (to Turkish students)
- A wide range of subject areas to choose from including engineering, law, business, arts and design, IT and more.
The application deadline for GREAT Scholarships 2019 - Turkey varies according to each institution. You can click the links (or university scholarship pages) below for more information on the deadline for each scholarship.
Steps for applicants:
Step I: Check your eligibility
- Are you a Turkish passport holder?
- Do you plan to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate taught or postgraduate research study in the UK?
- Is the course that you have applied for or are applying for starting in autumn 2019?
Step II: Browse the listed universities/scholarships and click on the links to access detailed information relating to each institution/ scholarship
Step III: Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on that specific university’s webpage.
Step IV: Winning scholars will be informed by the individual universities
Step V: The scholarship funding will be issued to winning scholars by the individual universities after registration