Secondary Plus – Face to Face English Courses for ages 11-17
Learn English and set yourself up for a bright future
Our Secondary Plus English course, developed by our team of English experts, will teach your child the skills to build their confidence and help them reach their full potential.
Our approach means your child will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English with a combination of:
- lively classes with a specialist teacher
- interactive independent study, set by your child's teacher to prepare them for class – all on a safe, easy to use learning hub.
Lively speaking classes with expert teachers help you find your voice
During class, you will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practice pronunciation with your teacher and fellow classmates
- develop your communication skills by working on projects in pairs and small teams
- build up to a final project at the end of each module that has a real-life outcome, such as a presentation or blog
- practise the skills you need for success in school exams and international universities
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change.
Small classes mean you will get the best out of learning English because you are guaranteed attention and personal support from your expert teacher.
Develop life and study skills for a global world
Our English course helps you develop into an assertive, independent global citizen:
- you will work on an exciting range of practical and challenging tasks that encourage self-expression and creative thinking
- by working with classmates on team tasks, you will build collaboration and leadership skills
- you will practise skills for success in school exams and international universities.
Before registering for a course your child will need to take a test to determine their level of English. You will also have the chance to talk with one of our consultants to identify your child’s needs.