The Global Study Awards is designed to support highly motivated, talented individuals who can actively demonstrate:
- their potential to contribute to society through their studies;
- a strong commitment to developing their career;
- their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.
To be eligible to apply for The Global Study Awards applicants must:
- be aged 18 years or over on 1 January 2015;
- have taken an IELTS test at a British Council, centre, and holds a valid official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council;
- be a valid ISIC cardholder at the time of application;
- be planning to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in the academic year starting August 2015 onwards;
- have written a short review of their study experience at STeXX.eu
- be able to provide a confirmation letter and/or official enrolment letter (if applicable) from the institution by the application deadline.
Find out more about the award and the application criteria.
There will be a total amount of 9 awards given, each individual global study award will have a maximum value of £10,000.
The Award prize will be applied toward the cost of tuition fees in the first instance, if tuition fees are below £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated for living costs.
Maximum 4 awards will be granted in the TGSA round 1: open from 15 August 2015 to 30 November 2015 for those students starting their study abroad programme before 29 February 2016.
Maximum 5 awards with be granted in the TGSA round 2: open from 15 January 2016 to 30 June 2016 for those students starting their study abroad programme before 30 September 2016.
If you would like further information on any aspect of the Global Study Awards, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com.